Saturday, December 25, 2010

Couple Sweatshirts

Matching couple sweatshirts are huge here. So imagine my surprise and joy when I found one in my Christmas stocking from Kwang. 
Why Boston? Or more like why not Boston! Finally I can show my USA pride though it's not exactly hard to hide here since my foreignness is rather apparent. 

Here's a close up which really helps show the other special part about these sweatshirts. Never heard of Massachubatts, eh?? A quick Wikipedia search claims that Boston was established in 1630. Who do you trust Wikipedia or this sweatshirt...that's right Massachubatts doesn't lie.

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least Boston was spelled right, right? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well at least your sweatshirts indeed are matching, Massachubatts and all.

    ReplyDelete