Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boramae Park: An Oasis Near our Apartment

Boramae Park is located just a few blocks away from our apartment. There are many sports fields, playgrounds, badminton courts and a good sized pond. It's sort of an oasis in the middle of the city. I sometimes choose to go one stop farther on the subway on the way home from work just so that I can walk through the park. At night the pond even has a fountain show. Recently I saw some strange wildlife in the park. One family that had spread out a big picnic had attracted a big white duck which they were feeding bread to. On the other side of the park I came across a huge, fluffy rabbit. It looked like a pet rabbit that was now having to forge upon grass. It still had a pretty good life here in the park as I don't think anyone was going to disturb it, except for the occasion cell phone picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment