Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Would I Need A Waitress When I Have a Machine

Kwang and I recently went out to eat and found ourselves in the future of fast food. This self service waitress machine showed us the specials, took our order, made us pay and spit out an order ticket that we had to bring to the counter.

Now I couldn't request to hold the kimchi, but I could have ordered multiple hard boiled eggs at 50 cents an egg. The food we got was hot, fresh, and delicious. However, the place was super small and we walked in a just the right time as there were two seats waiting for us. The women behind the counter did serve us the food so I suppose this machine can't do everything. It did certainly solve some of my language barriers. I wonder when McDonald's will catch on...

No comments:

Post a Comment