Monday, November 1, 2010

Wade Kids Academy Celebrates Halloween

Witches and wizards were the hit costume this year. Actually, from past Halloween pictures I've seen from my co-teacher costume choices don't deviate much from this norm.

Most of the kids wore costumes that were bought from the store. It's a same that homemade costumes are not the rage here. Perhaps this will be my new business!

I've seen more adults wearing these exaggerated bow headbands, perfect for Halloween and a ballerina.

My wardrobe was sort of lacking Halloween inspiration this year. I decided to be a cowgirl since I had a straw hat left over from laying on the beach in Vietnam. Not one of my students got my costume, cowboy boots and all, until I explained it. Just another reason why my costume business would be a hit, time to give these kids some non pre-canned creativity.

A witch cackling at the camera. She spent some time in the US and is the only student I have that feels the need to pinch other students...hmmm, just saying.

Here's Michael and his class getting into their Halloween poises. The kids were definitely scared of his zombie blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment