Sunday, January 30, 2011

Violin Ice Cream Treat

I love any ice cream treat where the traditional cone is molded into something else. I think this technique is genius and just not well represented in the western world. It may be winter, but ice cream is still king here in Korea. I found this special treat while pillaging the ice cream freezer at my local grocery store. I love that the cone is in the shape of a violin case. What a convenient vessel for some delicious ice cream.

  Here what it looked like when I took it out of the package. Gobs of caramel and other goodness is already spilling out of the cone case. 

Inside I found creamy vanilla ice cream with thin layers of caramel and peanuts on top and bottom. It was pretty good, though I still think my ultimate favorite is the corn cob ice cream treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment